Every month I’ll make a Personal Development Project (PDP). A PDP is a 30-day creative project that has two goals in mind: self-improvement and professional advancement.
A PDP has a theme, an overview, deliverables and an outline of weekly goals.
If you want to know more about my Past PDPs, you can check it here.
Personal Development Project – From December 09 to December 22 (2 weeks)
Books that I’m reading now
- SuperBetter by Jane McGonigal
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
Book that I’m listening on Audible
- Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday – Finished listening on January 06th
This month, I’m creating a value proposition for Stone, the company that I’m working as a sales rep. We’re onboarding new sales rep for our team and I want to accelerate their learning. I think that the training they receive doesn’t reflect what they’ll face.
- 1 video – The Top 5 struggles of a sales rep at Stone and how I overcame them
- eBook – best practices of a sales rep at Stone.
- 2 blog posts documenting the process
- Week 1
- Record the video and ship for my team – done. I cannot upload here because of confidential information.
- Write the first draft of the eBook and share with my team – delayed
- 1 blog post about the first week – done
- Week 2
- Improve eBook with feedback received from my team and print
- 1 blog post documenting the process